Real Western Wings!
Quality pheasant, chukar, and sharptail grouse hunting near Kimball, Nebraska! Hunting headquarters are located about 11 miles south of Kimball, NE just on the east side of Hwy 71 and along CR 41– about 3.5 miles north of the Colorado border. Watch for the yellow WINGS! sign. Private land and CRP provide great habitat and provide a challenging, natural hunting experience. We offer DIY and guided 1/2 day to 3 day hunts for member or non-members. BOOK NOW for the 2020-2021 season. We have a 6 month season, but we are closed every Tuesday.
Our Facility Features
* Cleaning shed with lights, heat, freezer, refrigerator, and movable stainless steel work tables
* 5 Separate dog kennels with houses/bowls
* 3 Camping spots with electrical hook-ups
* Clay bird thrower
* License assistance available and ASK US ABOUT HOW WE CAN SHARE THE COST
* Guides and dogs available– your dog(s) welcome
* Parking lots in all hunting areas
* Lighted, heated rental cabin that holds 4 guests
* 1/2 to 3 day hunts for members and
* Annual memberships available, but we can customize a membership package for you
* Special bird package – “Puppy Pasture” for training new dogs and/or for “senior” dog hunts that involves less work
* “Super Hunt” available for 50 or 100 birds
* Dog training assistance available
* FREE wing and tails available for training your dog
* Gift certificates
Accommodations, Lodging, and Travel
* Facility address: 864 County Road 41-E, Kimball, NE 69145
* Airport several miles south of Kimball– free airport pickup by RWW
* Five motels in Kimball to choose from
* Main lodge- $50 a night for 1 person, includes breakfast. Each additional person in hunting party is $20 per guest.
* Cabin- $40 a night for 1 person, includes breakfast. Each additional guest is $10 per guest– limit of 4 guests in cabin.
We can customize our hunts to fit your needs! Minimum 3 birds per gun * Two extra FREE scratch birds allowed per gun * Single hunters and groups welcome! * Every hunter who visits Real Western Wings can enter a drawing to win a Stevens 555 o/u 12 or 20 gauge shotgun!
Half Day Hunt
- Bird numbers/species- your choice (Market value– call for prices)
- Members & non-members eligible
- Minimum of 3 birds per gun
- 2 FREE extra scratch bird per gun offer applies
- 9 am – noon or 1 – 4:30 pm
“HOT” Barrel Hen Pheasant Hunt
- 3 Hens- $49.95
- Anyone can purchase these “HOT” hunts for use in our Puppy Training Pasture OR for a “sentimental” last hunt for a Senior dog.
- Extra 1 FREE scratch bird per gun offer applies
- Utilize our land and birds to get your pup started!
Annual Membership- $1,495
20 roosters/ 20 hen pheasants
+ 2 free “HOT” offer
This package includes your CSA license and Nebraska Habitat Stamp, baggies for your harvest, 3 hours dog training assistance, FREE camping and FREE clay birds for warm up. Also includes 2 “HOT” Barrel Hen Pheasant hunts that you can use OR designate a guest to receive. Includes FREE wings/tails for training aids. Two extra scratch birds per gun offer applies. Plus 10% OFF any Wyoming Big Game or waterfowl hunt booked with Real Western Hunting. *additional birds can be purchased for market value– call for info
Corporate or Group “SUPER” Hunt
- 50 bird pheasant mix $850
- 100 bird pheasant mix $1,600
- This 1/2 to one day hunt includes lunch
- Two extra FREE scratch birds per gun offer applies
Dog Training with Birds
- $350 per week
- Guide: 1 to 6 hunters (Half Day: $75 Full Day: $150)
- Guide & Dog: 1 to 3 hunters (Half Day: $100 Full Day: $200)
- 2 Guides & 2 Dogs: 4 to 6 hunters (Half Day: $200 Full Day: $400)